Executive Certificate in E-Marketing
The Ultimate Digital Marketing Strategy Masterclass
Aventis Executive Education Series
The Aventis Executive Education Series provides a platform for like-minded and talented senior executives across Asia to partake in collaborative learning.
Facilitated by reputable industry experts and partnered with the prestigious University of Roehampton (London), our courses provide an excellent opportunity for you to enhance your professional skills and keep yourself updated with the latest industry insights.
Get ready to learn, transform, and be empowered as a global leader.
Cohorts: 20, 21, 27, 28 March 2021
Each cohort runs for 4 days on the dates indicated above, on full day blocks (9am – 5pm).
Is your marketing keeping up with digital-centric consumer behaviours? The proliferation of new technologies such as mobile, cloud computing, and artificial intelligence (AI) have transformed customer behaviour and disrupted marketplaces — both for B2B and B2C markets. As a result, our marketing practices must also evolve. E-Marketing will continue to develop and be one of the most critical and rapidly developing elements of Marketing. This course enables you to critically evaluate the purpose and design of e-marketing strategies and develop skills which will enable you to create and contribute to digital implantation and pilot projects in your marketing careers. You would continuously observe the impact of e-marketing on the traditional marketing mix and consider how the principles can be applied in a rapidly changing external environment.
- Develop a critical awareness of the key concepts of e-Marketing
- Gain an integrative approach towards digital marketing to enables the planning, integration and measurement of e-marketing effectiveness
- Understanding Strategy, Platform and tools
- Equip yourself with the right skills to grow and excel in the digital economy
- Apply this knowledge to break down complex scenarios
- Develop skills & credentials to contribute to creating cutting edge marketing strategies that drives business objectives.
Who Should Attend
This digital marketing leadership course is for
- Business managers and leaders who are responsible for driving innovation and growth, as well as seasoned marketing practitioners
- Entrepreneurs and aspiring entrepreneurs who need to implement a digital marketing strategy for their businesses.
- Managers/Leaders of strategic communication functions in an organization.
- Sales & Marketing Professionals, Executives & Senior Managers who wish to develop a strategic understanding of digital marketing.
Marketing Strategist: Mr Jason Ho, (MBA Imperial College, UK)
Mr Jason is the Founder of The Guild of Storytellers, an award-winning bespoke jewellery firm with establishment across Singapore, London and Belgium. Jason has extensive experience lecturing and serving as Career Advisor (Entrepreneurship) to Oxbridge (Oxford and Cambridge) matriculated students, mentored postgraduates from Imperial College (another alma mater), UCL, LSE and King’s College (England), and being part of the CN Yang Scholars and University Scholars Programme team at NTU (Singapore) as an adjunct. His areas of expertise are in Strategic Management, Leadership, Marketing, Sustainable Business Strategy and Entrepreneurship.
Topic 1: Introduction to E-Marketing
Topic 2: The E-Marketing Landscape
Topic 3: Digital and Social Media Marketing Models
Topic 4: Digital in Action: Viral Marketing
Topic 5: Digital Marketing Strategies
Topic 6: The Impact of Digital Media on the Marketing Mix: The extended 7 Ps
Topic 7: E-Service Quality and Online Reputation Management on Social Media
Topic 8: Digital Analytics and Metrics
Topic 9: E-Loyalty- Relationship Marketing using Digital Platforms
Topic 10: Class discussion and Reflection