6 Great Habits of Highly Productive & Successful Executives
Habits are the basis of our success. Yet despite the importance of habits, few people know much about how they work. Habits are often thought of negatively, such as a drug habit or a gambling habit. But there can be good habits, such as exercising regularly, making thoughtful comments, meditating, thinking hard about research topics and starting projects long before deadlines.
Your Habits Determine Your Destiny
Following is the 6 Good Habits that you may want to cultivate:
Habit 1: Plan each day the night before: A total game changer. If you spend just 15 minutes before you go to bed the night before creating your to-do list and prioritizing it, you will have a head start on your day when the morning rolls around.
Habit 2: Make Your health a priority. Take good care of ourselves on four levels; physical, emotional, mental and spiritual.
Habit 3: Keep your goals in sight. Write goals down and then put them in a place where you will see them everyday. Having your goals in front of you is priceless as you won’t lose sight of your goals.
Habit 4: Take action, even when it’s scary. Fear. Let’s face it, when we are too comfortable with the status quo, there is little incentive to change. Take positive action everyday.
Habit 5: Learn from People you admire. When you have a role model, it helps to relieve the acute panic you experience when under stress of challenging circumstances
Habit 6: Learn and Read every day. Reading improves mental clarity, reduces stress, enhance your knowledge base, grows your vocabulary, improves memory, activates your reasoning skills, improves your ability to focus and concentrate, thus greatly increases your potential to succeed.
Put Your Best Forward Everyday
Good Personal Habits and effectiveness is a result of a combination of factors. Gain important personal insights about yourself that will give you a cutting edge in reaching your full potential. Discover how understanding what drives you is crucially important for transforming your personal effectiveness, decisiveness, productivity and self-confidence. In this 1-day high impact workshop, learn the power of transforming your perspective and attitude, and be equipped with a practical approach to get the best out of yourself, and realize the wonderful potential you can have at work and in life.
This is a simple, effective, step-by-step workshop for anyone serious about achieving success in their life. Upon completion of the course, participants will be able to:
- Learn the easiest way to build good habits and break bad ones.
- Learn how to perform at your optimal best on good days and bad days
- Adopt great approaches to reduce or eliminate wasteful activities or tasks
- Focus and act on what can be controlled and influenced, instead of what can’t.
- Acquire tips for personal & organizational effectiveness
- Stay focus and deliver value adding work
- How to conquer the self-doubt, fears and lack of self-confidence that is holding you back from making progress
Who will Benefit?
- Managers, Executives, Officers and anyone seeking to eliminate directionless burnout and discover an energizing new way of working to consistently produce their best work.
- Business Leaders, Coaches, trainers, consultants seeking to enhance their personal productivity
“Straight to the point and comprehensive in his training. There are lots of discussions and room for clarifications with Andrew and with fellow participants to understand topics and learn how to apply the knowledge in the workplace.”
“Andrew always uses a lot of real life examples to put across the key concepts.”
“The trainer Andrew has many life experiences to share related to the training and kept his teaching very interesting and memorable.”
Personal and Organisational Effectiveness Master Trainer: Andrew Cheah
Andrew Cheah has been a trainer and management consultant since 1991, specialising in the areas of performance management, productivity improvement, behavioural change and leadership. Andrew has trained clients from diverse industries such as in banking, insurance, hospitality, sales and distribution, manufacturing, food, property development, government/public services, and higher education. Being tri-lingual (English, Mandarin, and Malay Languages), Andrew has extensive regional exposure in Singapore, United Arab Emirates, Malaysia, China, Thailand, Indonesia and Vietnam. In addition to training, Andrew has guided and provided consulting services to clients, leading to one of them winning the prestigious Malaysian National Productivity Award presented by the previous Malaysian Prime Minister, Tun Dr. Mahathir.
Andrew has also been invited to speak in events such as International Conference on Best Practices, which was graced by senior officials from the Ministry of International Trade and Industry (MITI), sharing the stage with Professor Michael Gregory of the University of Cambridge, Mr Dieter Heyl (2007 Vice President of Mercedes Benz Malaysia), and Dr Marcus Chao, President of Lean China Enterprise Inc.
Andrew has an MBA degree qualification with the University of Portsmouth, UK. At the professional level, Andrew has a certificate in Blue Ocean Leadership Masterclass, as well as Leading Dimensions Profiling Trainer Certification (LDP certified). In addition to being a qualified ISO9000 assessor, his experience in international consultancy has also earned him a membership with the Association of Productivity Specialist in New York.
- The case of busy bees without honey
- The 90:10 Principle – how to start your day with optimism and positivity which lead to value adding work results
- Goal Setting, Habit Prioritization and Maintaining momentum
- Discerning the differences between urgency and importance tasks or activities
- How to stop procrastination and become more productive
- Discover the 7 factors which sap energy, create stress and what to do
- Understanding Stress: types and how to overcome
- The Systematic Planning Cycle for productive results
- Your personality factor & relationship with personal effectiveness