Build A Strong Employer Branding on LinkedIn For Recruitment
In today’s increasingly competitive job market, a positive employer branding on LinkedIn is critical. Without one, hiring and retaining the best employees becomes challenging and costly. You need talented, leadership-bound workers to drive your business forward, and the best way to find them is to cast the impression that your company is a great place to work. Everything from the salary and benefits packages you offer to advancement opportunities to weekly happy hours, the culture of an organisation and the treatment of its employees can greatly impact the impression you’re trying to make on potential candidates. Many companies fail at two levels – leveraging the power of LinkedIn to build their brand as an employer, and communicating and engaging in ways that are aligned to their brand’s voice.
In this 1-day course on employer branding on LinkedIn, you will learn how to use the Employer Branding Canvas to identify areas to amplify your employer branding on LinkedIn. You will also learn strategies and techniques by leveraging LinkedIn tools to communicate your employer brand. By the end of this course, you will develop a road-map to leverage LinkedIn and communicate your brand effectively.
In this 1-day course, you will:
- Learn how to use the Employer Branding Canvas to identify areas to amplify your employer branding on LinkedIn
- Learn how to effectively leverage LinkedIn tools to communicate your employer brand
- Develop a road-map on leveraging LinkedIn and communicate your brand effectively
This course is suitable for all industries whose potential hires can be found on LinkedIn.
- Companies and businesses looking to build their employer branding
- Companies and businesses wanting to use LinkedIn to amplify their employer brand
- Companies and businesses who are already using LinkedIn as a recruitment solution
- Recruiters who want to leverage LinkedIn to up their game
Participants should be responsible for their organisation’s recruitment or employer branding. Participants’ organisation should at least have a LinkedIn Page (or at least create one prior to the course).
– Why the need for employer branding
– Identify areas of employer branding to amplify on LinkedIn
– Hands-on: using the Employer Branding Canvas
LinkedIn for Companies
– LinkedIn Company and Showcase Page
– Leverage SEO on your LinkedIn Company Page
– Hands-on: formulating a content road-map for your LinkedIn Company Page
Optimizing your LinkedIn Page
– Metrics to use when evaluating your LinkedIn Page
– Ways to optimise your LinkedIn Page to boost your employer brand
– Secret tool: the tool that some companies are using to create a multiplying effect on LinkedIn
Business & Video Strategist: Melvyn Tan
Melvyn is the founder of Befinity Media, a digital media agency focusing on helping smart businesses accelerate their growth by using videos to dominate search and social. He founded LINE consulting, a boutique strategy advisory firm in Singapore. Leveraging his 14 years of experience as a business strategist, Melvyn and his team formulate strategies to help businesses leverage videos to reach their intended audience.
He’s a highly sought-after trainer and speaker due to his diverse skill set. He is a video evangelist and is LinkedIn’s top video creator in Asia. He is also a growth hacker on Facebook and a vlogger on YouTube. He has spoken at numerous events including LinkedIn local events in Singapore and has conducted training for Institute for Adult Learning, SGH, Centre for Career Excellence, and Citibank
“Melvyn is one of the finest LinkedIn video strategists I’ve met. He has his heart in it. He is passionate about it. He captures people’s attention. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a LinkedIn video strategy.”
Ivan Temelkov, CEO, Razor Sharp Digital
“Melvyn helped to make the first video for me as an Executive Coach. He has a way of helping me feel more comfortable in front of the camera, Melvyn was also accommodating and helpful during the editing phase. I will advise whoever who worked with Melvyn to have at least 1 phone conversations during the editing phase to align the objective of the video and communicate changes.”
Samuel Yeo, Executive Coach
“It has never occurred to me to create informational videos on LinkedIn until I saw Melvyn started doing it last year. His videos were engaging, entertaining and educational. I wanted to do the same but I didn’t know how to. That’s when I decided to approach Melvyn. Through a consultative and hands-on process, Melvyn showed me how to create enthralling videos. I would highly recommend him to anyone who needs professional advice on using videos to strategize their business.”