Email Marketing For Beginners
Email Marketing has one of the highest Return on Investment (ROI) for service- and retail-based businesses and provides insights on the health of subscribers and what marketing messages ticks and works best for your business. The fundamental criteria for email marketing as a digital marketing tool to work for any business is how emails are collected and whether they are value has been given to the audience to stay subscribed to your email list.
What’s more, MailChimp is not only FREE for businesses with less than 2,000 emails as their database. MailChimp acts as a mini-CRM (Customer Relationship Management) Tool for many SMEs. All you need is a corporate email to get started and access to the full suite of tools the MailChimp provides to SMEs who have less than 2,000 email database.
In this highly interactive and practical 1-day course, you will gain hands-on experience on how to set up, run, and monitor effective email marketing campaigns. You will also learn basic copywriting skills to help increase your open rates, buyer’s journey on the internet, and email marketing content strategy.
At the end of this 1-day course, you will be able to:
- Properly set up and structure your MailChimp account
- Apply an integrated email marketing strategy for your work and business
- Map out ways to generate email leads for your business
- Create an email marketing strategy for your business
- Design effective email campaigns
- Write effective subjects and outlines
- Measure metrics & success
- Business Owners, Leaders, and Entrepreneurs looking to leverage email marketing
- Professionals in Marketing, Communications, and Media
- Individuals with an interest in email marketing and/or MailChimp
Company email is required for this course (not yahoo, gmail, hotmail, etc). Basic computer knowledge is required as participants are required to bring a laptop.
- Identify business goals & set marketing objectives
- Benefits of email marketing and MailChimp as a platform
- How does email marketing work for B2B and B2C customers?
- Buyer’s Journey on the Internet & Email Marketing Content Strategy
- Create a MailChimp account for your business with proper structures
- Use the FREE tools available in MailChimp to generate email leads with Pop-Up Forms (existing business website required) or MailChimp-hosted Landing Pages
- Design an email newsletter that is mobile responsive and looks professional
- Create email marketing banners for the purpose of a customised email marketing campaigns
- Learn basic copywriting skills of to increase open rates, i.e Features vs Benefits
- Segmentation of audiences & tool. Learn insights to your customers, and for every campaign, track how many percentage open and click on your email campaigns, and more
- Setup an automation campaign, Birthday greeting or Welcome / Education email series
- Understand key metrics in email marketing campaign, insights and reports
Digital Marketing Specialist: Charmaine Lee
Charmaine is the Founder & Chief Digital Marketing Officer at Sky Digital Agency and The Good Designers. She is a WSQ ACTA Certified Trainer and an Associate Adult Educator with Institute for Adult Learning (IAL). In the last 4 years, she has curated more than 12 different social media and digital marketing courses including Email Marketing, Instagram Marketing, Facebook Marketing, SEO, LinkedIn, Video Marketing and more.
Charmaine currently designs her training curriculum to introduce FREE social media and digital marketing tools to help entrepreneurs, business owners and SMEs get started with digital marketing. She designs, consults and trains marketing individuals and teams in digital marketing, helping them identify the key digital channels and areas of focus as SMEs across B2B and B2C including retail, F&B and eCommerce sectors.
“I’ve learnt a lot from the session on “Master Email Marketing with MailChimp” with Charmaine. She has shared many valuable tips and resources that are available for SMEs to tap on to start working on our email campaigns efficiently and effectively. Great stuff! Thank you, Charmaine, for your guidance and patience in answering every single question from all of us in class.”
Daphne Lim, Marketing Manager, Love Store It! & Space Next Door
“Charmaine from Sky Digital Agency’s Intro to MailChimp Course has helped me so much in reaching out to our donors and customers. She offers personal coaching service during the workshop for email marketing, which makes all the difference for each participant. Subsequent professional engagements for consultation with my team at Cru Singapore, proved beneficial especially with our upcoming adoption of e-commerce platform. Thanks, Charmaine, for all you’ve done for us!”
David Mak, Manager, Cru Singapore