Transform yourself to fit into the new digital world of Industry 4.0
Fees and Grants
$909.50 per participant (Inc. GST)
For SMEs, grants up to $765 per attendee, with absentee payroll funding of up to $10/ training hour.
The fourth industrial revolution (or so-called Industry 4.0) brings with it a transformational disruption in almost every industry. BCG’s infographic (modified) below shows the 9 dimensions of the Future Economy.
Given that more than 35% of skills considered important today will have changed within the next few years (as per World Economic Forum), a suite of critical skills is needed among all workforce. In addition to that, workforce needs to have an understanding of the fundamental technologies of the 9 dimensions of Industry 4.0 and how to leverage them for their personal and organizational success – more importantly, future-proof themselves. Workforce needs to gain a Digital Growth Mindset with a “heart ware” change.
This 2-day workshop will equip learners with a comprehensive understanding and the application of disruptive technologies to their business and thrive in the new world ahead. This course is packed with activities – that include brainfiring, videos, online research-based presentations, fun-filled physical and Technology games, quizzes, group discussions and case studies – and delivered in a “layman” manner that will be extremely digestible.
- What is Industry 4.0?
- Fundamentals of Digital Technologies, Productivity Tools and Applications to be productive anywhere
- Digitization vs Digitalization
- Deep-Dive into the complex 9 Dimensions of Industry 4.0: AI, Blockchain, Big Data, IOT, Cloud Computing, Cybersecurity, 3D Printing, Mixed Reality and Robotics/RPA
- 10 Critical Skills needed to thrive in Digital Econoomy
- Creativity and 9 Innovation protocols
- Growth mindset and Change Management model
- Craft actionable plan for Industry 4.0 – We will aid you in understanding your “as-is” state versus your digital vision and guide you in building the components to build a Digital Strategy for you, for your business unit and for your company.
- Determine where Digital Technologies can be employed. How to keep abreast of new technologies?
- DOWNTIME and LEAN 4.0
- Stakeholder management and communications
- Framework to implement Digital Transformation
- Cost-Benefit-Risk analysis
- PDCA model
- Final plan and Next steps