Digital Business Strategy
Most businesses know that digital transformation and having a digital strategy are vital to survival. But, digital transformation can mean different things to different people, so it helps to start out with a definition. In its 2014 State of Digital Transformation report, the Altimeter Group defines digital transformation as “the realignment of, or new investment in, technology and business models to more effectively engage digital customers at every touchpoint in the customer experience lifecycle.”
With new digital technologies, come opportunities for low and middle-income countries to diversify their economies, create new jobs, transform agriculture, and improve health and education. But, digital technologies can also entrench exclusion and disrupt peoples’ livelihoods.
In this one-day course, you will investigate and explore why having an extensive, flexible digital strategy in place is key to guiding your organisation’s goals through digital initiatives. You will also explore ways to design a blueprint that aligns digital initiatives with both short & long-term business objectives. By planning out a strategically feasible digital strategy, developments will enable a business to convert the business vision into a realistic action plan that mitigates and deter risk and ensures that the digital initiatives deliver the expected results.
- Design your digital business roadmap for long term growth and success
- Identify and manage your digital business roadmap to avoid the common issues that derail transformation initiatives
- Build a common vision and plan for business transformation
- Define the phases of a digital transformation roadmap
- Business leaders, owners, managers, and entrepreneurs looking for a direction with a digital roadmap for their businesses
- Mid-Senior Level Executives who need the knowledge to analyse traditional business strategy models and adapt these in light of current disruptive technologies
- Professionals with strategic decision-making responsibilities across a range of industries and sectors
- Individuals interested in understanding the digital business roadmap
- Introduction to digital business roadmap
- Team development strategies
- Vision & plans for effective road mapping
- Identification of key initiatives and priorities in a business
- Digital Transformation – Roadmap
- Digital Transformation – Understanding the factors
- Understanding digital business roadmap phases
- Defining the phases that lead to success
Business Technology Expert: Mr Alvin Lam
Alvin has more than 15 years of experience in enabling technology and processes to serve businesses. With an unparalleled unique combination of business, IT and Asian multi-cultural knowledge, he has established himself as one of the most highly regarded thought leaders in Asia, specialising in the areas of Artificial Intelligence, Business Blockchain, Cyber Security and Forensics, IT service management, IT governance, business strategies, digital business and cloud computing.
With the experience of working with a wide variety of solution vendors and C-level executives in the private and public sectors, Alvin provides insights into business and the challenges ahead for executives in decision-making processes. He has more than 30 Professional Certifications in the areas of business, technology and life skills – a testament of an active lifelong learner himself. Alvin also completed MIT Sloan Executive Education on Artificial Intelligence: Implications for Business Strategy.
“It was very evident that Alvin Lam certainly knew his stuff which is essential as a trainer. Excellent knowledge combined with an excellent patience attitude make him a very effective trainer. I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone!”
Marketing Manager at REDmoney Group
“I had the opportunity to attend one of Alvin Lam’s training classes entitled “ITIL Capability: Service Offerings & Agreements” where he provided a detailed walkthrough of the key processes related to ITILService Strategy and to a certain extent ITIL Service Design. The best part of the 5-day course was being able to hear Alvin Lam relate his practical experiences applying these processes, which tremendously allowed us to grasp the concepts better. Given the chance, I wouldn’t hesitate to work with Alvin Lam again in future engagements.”
Head of ICT at Khazanah Nasional
“Alvin Lam is an articulate, expert and entertaining trainer who ensures that critical concepts are understood and provides insights into theory from real-world practice.”
CIO at Dentsu Aegis Network Asia Pacific
“I personally have found Alvin Lam to be exemplary in every way. As well as his high innate competency, he has a very cooperative and congenial approach to his work and his work colleagues. This makes him an absolute pleasure to work with. The fact that we are continuing to work with him and that he is our first choice when we need a contract trainer is clear evidence of the regard we have for Alvin Lam.”
CEO at ALC Group of Companies