Professional Certificate in Integrated Digital Marketing Strategies
INTRODUCTION TO THE DIGITAL MARKETING COURSE
In this highly digital and integrated world, businesses need to adopt digital and integrated strategies to make a vast difference in this highly competitive market. Businesses that don’t engage their consumers via digital media will slowly die out, and the ones that do will win the awareness and loyalty of their consumers. This 2-day intensive foundation program will give marketers a complete overview of the digital marketing landscape including all the essential disciplines required to achieve the best results from their marketing initiatives. Participants will be able to understand and implement specific digital strategies to produce better results through the techniques they learn throughout the program. A more coherent, customer-centric planned approach to digital marketing will be developed, focusing on priorities which will give them the best returns. This course will help you to understand latest Digital Marketing technologies and how to analyse data and measure KPIs.
- Understand latest trends, and concepts on integrated digital marketing
- Leverage online customer acquisition, and engagement channels
- Evaluate current digital strategy, measure, and analyse future digital tactics
- Understand data driven marketing personalisation
- Selection of the right KPIs to measure online marketing performance
- Audit current approaches, and identify areas for improving performance
Who Should Attend
- Professionals involved with hands-on management of digital channels
- Professionals from Corporate Communications, Digital Marketing, Marketing Communication, and Media.
Award Winning Digital Marketing Expert: Mr Ariff Kamal
Ariff is a Founding Partner, and Principal Trainer at Think Digital Sdn Bhd, a boutique digital marketing training agency based in Malaysia with offices in Singapore. He’s also an Associate Director, SEO for GroupM, a subsidiary of WPP Group – based in Singapore. He has more than 9 years of experience in digital marketing and has worked in top regional firms such as ClickMedia, OOM, and Click Academy Asia in various senior sales, marketing, and training roles.
Ariff actively speaks for Google at Industry Events across South East Asia. He is also one of the few certified Google Regional Trainer that trains the official Google AdWords and Analytics certification courses for various agencies, brands, and universities throughout Singapore, Malaysia, and Indonesia. He has also keynoted more than 50 events and has led seminars and sessions focused on digital strategy, search, mobile, social media, and digital analytics in South East Asia audiences ranging from C-level executives to technical implementation teams.
Ariff is a subject matter expert for his area of work. He has done many good seminars as well as classes in the Asia. I have attended his classes and i will say he has brought a new level of understanding of SEO and Google Analytics. If you need training or consultation in the area of Digital Marketing, look no further than Ariff, he is that good! Keep up the Good Work!
Senior Product Marketing Manager, COMAT Training Services Pte Ltd
Ariff goes extra mile to address issues and needs of clients. Gives fair assessment and recommendation on how to move forward in Digital Marketing, Truly World Class Service!
Alexander de la Cruz
Business Development Manager, MAGES Institute of Excellence
Ariff is a great teacher and is very open to respond to one’s question. He is also very knowledgeable on the topic!
The Digital Landscape
- The New Marketing
- Digital Marketing Trends and Statistics
- Understanding The New Consumer Behaviour
Measurement & Analytics
- Understanding Insights that Deliver Performance
- Measuring Business Goals & Defining Key Performance Indicators
- Campaign Tracking Fundamentals
Customer Acquisition Channels
- Email Marketing & Marketing Automation
- Paid Search
- Display Advertising
Customer Acquisition Channels
- Search Engine Optimization
Customer Engagement Channels
- Content Marketing
- Social Media
- Reputation Management
Integration & Future
- Key Integration Considerations
- The Future Of Digital Marketing, And Further Reading