WSQ – Digital Marketing Analytics
Fees and Grants
$1057.16 per participant (Inc. GST)
SMEs Company Sponsored Singaporean/PR only: $257.16 (Inc. GST).
SDF subsidy: WSQ Courses. For more information on SDF, please refer to www.skillsconnect.gov.sg > Funding Mechanism.
Applicants may use SkillsFuture Credit for this course. Click here to register
Course Dates: 17 & 18 Dec 2020 (Thu & Fri) | 13 & 14 Jan 2021 (Wed & Thu) | 24 & 25 Feb 2021 (Wed & Thu) | 10 & 11 Mar 2021 (Wed & Thu)
Have you wondered how many people visited your website from your social media posts or which are the most popular pages on your site? Do you also want to know the nationality of potential customers clicking in to your website, what devices are they using, and which age group of men or women find your website interesting? Or perhaps you have been aching to compare the performance of your social media campaigns to your google ads so that you know which platform to prioritize for your ad spend? Digital marketing analytics can give you the answers to all of the above and act as a powerful guide for you to optimize your overall digital marketing strategy.
This course has been designed as an introduction to digital marketing analytics where you will be guided to recognize the importance of data insights in aiding marketing teams to make informed decisions in the planning of marketing budgets. These data insights can help you differentiate the performing campaigns from the non-performing ones so that you can replicate or terminate them accordingly to cut unnecessary losses.
In this 2-day ‘Digital Marketing Analytics’ course, you will first be introduced to the latest digital marketing analytics trends in the industry and be guided to analyze your existing customers and potential target audiences for your organizations. Next, you will be taught how to conduct an audit on your competitors’ websites and to recognize the key metrics to track and optimize for various digital platforms.
You will then learn how to set up your individual Google Analytics (GA) accounts and discover how to interpret key GA reports and do appropriate attribution on the performances of various ads to measure your Return on Investment (ROI) for each ad in their campaigns. Finally, you will learn how to create customized digital marketing reports to facilitate reporting to senior management.
At the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Recognize digital marketing analytics trends
- Analyse your existing customers and potential target audiences and conduct an audit on your competitors’ websites
- Recognize the key metrics to track and optimize your digital marketing ad spend
- Attribute various marketing campaigns and platforms to overall campaign performances to measure the Return on Investment (ROI) for each campaign and platform
- Set up their Google Analytics account and interpret Google Analytics reports
- Create customized digital marketing reports to illustrate Return on Investment (ROI) for reporting to senior management
Participants are encouraged to attend our suite of digital marketing courses such as Developing Integrated Digital Marketing Strategy, Content Marketing Strategy, Search Engine Optimization, Digital Advertising and Social Media Marketing to get a more holistic and in-depth perspective on how to create enticing copy, drive free and paid traffic to your websites and track the performances of your digital marketing campaigns.
Introduction to Digital Marketing Analytics
- Fundamentals of digital marketing analytics
- Benefits of digital marketing analytics for businesses
- Existing and new digital analytics trends
Digital Analytics for Business Owners and Marketers
- Researching on target audience for your business
- Customer segmentation
- Analyzing traits, goals, frustrations of your buyer persona
Understanding the Key Metrics to Track for Digital Marketing
- Metrics to track for website
- Metrics to track for social media
- Metrics to track for Google search marketing
Introduction to Digital Data Optimization
- Conducting keyword research with Google Keyword Planner
- Analyzing historical data of selected keywords
Digital Optimization and ROI Measurement for Businesses
- Defining marketing campaign objectives based on SMART business goals
- Crafting a marketing roadmap
- Analyzing the pros and cons of various marketing platforms
Setting Up Google Analytics
- Setting up Google Analytics account
- Submitting sitemap to Google Search console
- Linking Google Ads with Google Analytics account
- Adding Google Analytics tracking code to websites
- Creating goals in Google Analytics to track conversions
- UTM tagging to track traffic
Interpreting Google Analytics Reports
- Analyzing key Google Analytics reports to optimize marketing budget
Forming Data Insights and Crafting your Digital Marketing Report for Senior Management
- Key metrics and data insights to include in a report
- Creating customized reports for senior management
Who Should Attend
This course is designed for the following audience groups:
(1) corporate marketers who are familiar with traditional marketing channels but would need to upgrade themselves for the digital world;
(2) young and tech savvy digital native marketers who are looking to build upon their basic knowledge on digital marketing to better engage their customers via digital marketing platforms;
(3) professionals and small enterprise owners who are seeking to leverage on digital marketing strategies to increase the public’s awareness of their products and services.