Chatbot Marketing 101
A chatbot is a computer program that can automate certain tasks, typically by chatting with a user through a conversational interface. The most advanced bots are powered by artificial intelligence, helping it to understand complex requests, personalise responses, and improve interactions over time. Although this technology is still in its infancy period, an increasing number of companies are finding chatbots to be an effective solution to common marketing challenges with engagement and conversion rates. A research from Forrester showed that 5% of companies worldwide said they were using chatbots regularly in 2016, 20% were piloting them, and 32% were planning to use or test them in 2017. As more brands join the race, businesses are in desperate need of a framework around doing bots the right way. With this 2-day program, you will learn how to leverage chatbot for your marketing strategies.
• Learn how to make a business case for chatbot marketing
• Identify the marketing value chain where automation should happen
• Be able to generate synergy from marketing mix with chatbot
• Map chatbot marketing to the customer journey
• Capture non-transactional data with customers to enhance data analytics
• Align marketing and sales functions to maximise revenue
• Explore the landscape for different chatbot solutions
Who Should Attend
• SMEs who want to implement chatbot into their marketing strategies
• Marketing Professionals who face challenges in:
o Engagement with leads and customers
o Lead conversion
o Increasing Recency, Monetary and Frequency (RMF) of existing customers
o Identifying the topics leads and customers are interested in
o Creating content for website and social media
o Analysing KPI and ROI of marketing
AI & Chatbot Expert: William Wee
William has more than 10 years of international business experience, spanning across the public service and private sectors. He is the Reginal Business Director of KeyReply, an AI company that builds enterprise-level virtual assistant and chatbot solutions.
His expertise is on implementing digital transformation solutions in both the large company space as well as in startups. Within the digital marketing space, William had led many successful data-driven marketing campaigns as the head of the transport business at NTUC Link, the largest loyalty program in Singapore. He holds an MBA with Manchester Business School as well as a Mechanical Engineering (Design) degree with Nanyang Technological University.
• Overview of Chatbot Marketing
o How does it work?
o Use cases of chatbot marketing
o How does it benefit the company?
• Chatbot Marketing Best Practices
o Clarity on marketing objectives
o Alignment to the customer journey
o Definition of problem statements
o Fitting chatbot into your marketing strategy
o Key features in consideration for selecting chatbot vendors
o Key success metrics in chatbot marketing
• Components and Features of NLP and Chatbot
o NLP frameworks
o Neural network architectures for semantic role labelling
o Deployment architecture
• Overview of Chat Platforms & Technologies
o Live Chat Platform: Messenger, Intercom, and Zendesk
o DIY Solutions: Dialog Flow, ManyChat, and Chatfuel
o Enterprise Solutions in SEA: Botbot.ai, KeyReply, and Ai.Chat
• 7 Steps to implementing a Chatbot Marketing Solution