A Beginner’s Guide to Chatbot Marketing (LIVE Stream)
A chatbot is a computer program that can automate certain tasks, typically by chatting with a user through a conversational interface. The most advanced bots are powered by artificial intelligence, helping it to understand complex requests, personalise responses, and improve interactions over time. An increasing number of companies are finding chatbots to be an effective solution to increase engagement and conversion rates.
Research from Forrester showed that 5% of companies worldwide said they were using chatbots regularly in 2016, 20% were piloting them, and 32% were planning to use or test them in 2017. As more brands join the race, businesses are in desperate need of a framework around doing bots the right way. With this 1-day program, you will learn how to leverage and incorporate chatbot into your marketing mix so that relevant contents can be delivered in the shortest amount of time, creating an entirely new layer of digital experience for your customers.
In this 1-day course, you will be able to:
- Make a business case for Chatbot Marketing
- Identify the marketing value chain where automation should happen
- Generating synergy from marketing mix with chatbot
- Map chatbot marketing to the customer journey
- Capture non-transactional data with customers to enhance data analytics
- Align marketing and sales functions to maximise revenue
- Survey the landscape of different chatbot solutions
- Develop a measurement dashboard monitor chatbot marketing performance
- Course learner’s guide
- Trainer’s presentation
- “How to build your enterprise chatbot strategy” e-book
- Entrepreneurs, Trainers, and Consultants
- Marketers who face challenges with:
- Timely and effective engagement with leads and customers
- Lead conversion
- Increasing Recency, Monetary and Frequency (RMF) of existing customers
- Knowing the topics leads and customers are interested in
- Creating content for website and social media
- Analysing KPI and ROI of Marketing
- Individuals interested in exploring the uses of chatbots
Participants should have a basic understanding of marketing. Basic computer knowledge is required. Participants are required to bring a laptop.
- Overview of Chatbot Marketing
- How does it work?
- Use cases of Chatbot Marketing
- How does it benefit the company?
- Chatbot Marketing Best Practices
- Clarity on Marketing Objectives
- Alignment to the Customer Journey
- Definition of problem statements
- Fitting Chatbot into your Marketing Strategy
- Key features in consideration for selecting Chatbot vendors
- Key success metrics in Chatbot Marketing
- Components and Features of NLP and Chatbot
- NLP Frameworks
- Neural Network Architectures for Semantic Role Labelling
- Deployment Architecture
- Overview of Chat Platforms & Technologies
- Live Chat Platform: Messenger | Intercom | Zendesk
- DIY Solutions: Dialog Flow | ManyChat | Chatfuel
- Enterprise Solutions in SEA: Botbot.ai | KeyReply | Ai.Chat
- 7 Steps to implementing a Chatbot Marketing Solution
AI & Chatbot Expert: William Wee
William has more than 10 years of international business experience, spanning across the public service and private sectors. He is the Reginal Business Director of KeyReply, an AI company that builds enterprise-level virtual assistant and chatbot solutions.
His expertise is on implementing digital transformation solutions in both the large company space as well as in startups. Within the digital marketing space, William had led many successful data-driven marketing campaigns as the head of the transport business at NTUC Link, the largest loyalty program in Singapore. He holds an MBA with Manchester Business School as well as a Mechanical Engineering (Design) degree with Nanyang Technological University.