Certified Business Innovation(CBI)
HOW TO CHANGE THE GAME AND PIVOT YOUR BUSINESS
Amidst the volatile changing business environment and the Covid-19 situation, traditional business models and ‘old school’ business propositions are being challenged and disrupted by the emerging unicorn businesses like AirBnb, Grab, WeWork, Canva, Spotify, Zoom etc
6 Weeks Online Live-Coaching
Aventis Certified Business Innovator (CBI) is a 6 weeks Online Course designed to equip you with the skills to explore new and existing business models that will grow and thrive in the digital economy. By reframing the challenges with a fresh perspective, you’ll be able to reimagine powerful new solutions to overcome your existing business challenges. You will learn how to leverage on business canvas modelling to redesign your business model through product, people and platforms.
This program aims to equip CEOs, managers, C-suite executives, executive and entrepreneurs with the capabilities to
- Challenge existing ideas & reframe challenges through Creative & innovative thinking
- Incorporate value innovation into your business strategy and culture
- Create a dynamic company culture that promote creativity, agility, and rapid failure
- Become an effective digital leader to help your organisation respond rapidly to unknown challenges of tomorrow
- Better understand changing customer needs, preferences and wants
- Pathway to Graduate Diploma in Digital Transformation and Innovation
Deliver over 4 blocks of 2 hours Live Webinars and Coaching, you will learn
- Business Model Innovation: How to Pivot your business to adapt to change and remain relevant in the face of ‘Rapid Disruption’
- Digital Business Strategy: How to leverage on business model canvas to replicate highly successful business.
- Digital Leadership: Improve your Innovative Quotient (IQ) and applying emerging innovative concepts to your organisation
- Disruptive & Value Innovation: Mastering disruptive innovation techniques and applying Value innovation to creating compelling value propositions
Who Will Benefit?
- Managers and senior executives responsible for driving the development of new ideas and innovative practices in your organization
- New Age Professionals, Senior Executives, heads of strategy or executives from mid-to-upper-level management, who wish to develop a strategic understanding of digital business strategy
- Senior officers from government agencies and NGOs seeking to explore ways to transform or evolve their business.
- Business Owners, Entrepreneur, Business Consultants, Influencers, Growth hackers, Self Employed Professionals seeking to grow their business
- Recent graduates, or career changers who are seeking a foundational skill set and confidence to succeed on the jobs
“Stanley’s sharing was insightful and highly practical. Sincerely appreciate his personal coaching and guidance. A life changing skill for me to revamp and reskills.!”
Frankie Thong, Pan China Investment Holding
“The course was insightful with useful pointers I particularly enjoy the facilitation and sharing amongst the coursemates and the coach. The Journey continues, it’s a good starting point but there is a lot more to learn and implement.”
YS Teo. General Manager APIA Consulting
DIGITAL BUSINESS STRATEGIST: MR. STANLEY SOH
Mr Stanley Soh brings with him over 20 years of demonstrated experience with public, private and ‘not for profit’ organizations in the fields of training, consulting, innovation, sales, marketing, and new business development. Highly accomplished in developing, formulating, and implementing corporate level strategies, innovation and new business development techniques, marketing initiatives, new product development plans, staff training, planning and executive development programmes. He was also formerly the Course Leader of Kingston University London, Innovation Strategy programme. Mr Stanley holds an MBA and a Postgraduate Certificate in Business Administration and Management.