3-Day Professional Scrum Master Certification
Mastering Professional Scrum, Growing Agility and Solving Real Business Challenges
Even projects that have solid, well–defined project plans encounter some degree of change and waste. Shifting market conditions, budget cuts, staff restructuring, or any number of influences will disrupt the best plan while contributing to customer dissatisfaction and staff discouragement. Scrum is the agile development process that allows teams to deliver usable software periodically throughout the life of the project, evolving with new requirements as the project proceeds. The scrum master is the glue that holds the project together by facilitating, though not participating, in the daily stand-up meeting. They help the team maintain their burndown chart and set up retrospectives, sprint reviews and sprint planning sessions.
Be a Professional Scrum Masters (PSM)
Be certified by Scrum.Org, the leading and most recognizable Professional Scrum Master Certification. Scrum.org provides the highest quality Scrum workshop , training materials and related references. Our training materials are created and updated with latest and relevance to trending practices and knowledge from the community of practitioners.
Get Certified from Those Who Created and Maintain It
The Professional Scrum Masters course educates you on this premier management technique used in agile projects. It is taught by a Certified Scrum Trainer and consists of lectures, exercises, simulations, open discussions and Q & A sessions. This 3-day highly intensive and interactive workshop-based Master Class is activity driven to create new learning of Agile ways of working (WoW) and Thinking (Mindset). The course will cover the principles and (empirical) process theory underpinning the Scrum framework, and the role of the Scrum Master. This course is a combination of instruction and team-based exercises and teaches what is at the heart of the Scrum and Agile movement. The course also includes certification and assessment fees towards the globally recognized Professional Scrum Master I certification exam (PSM I).
- Understanding the project objectives, goals and requirements
- Understanding and allocate the required resources
- Implement the project plan and SOP
- Identify the potential project risks and problems
Other Statement of Attainment, modular certificate or equivalent n.e.c.
- Leading Change through Agile and Scrum including the Agile thinking at Work
- Understanding responsibilities, roles and behaviours of the Scrum Team.
- What is a X-Functional Team and T-skill team members
- What and how to create Self org team and ideal Scrum Team Size
- Project planning, estimation & tracking
- Managing Scrum and development practices / tools
- Scrum and the organisation: Distributed / multi-location Scrum
- How to scale to larger teams using both Scrum-of-Scrums and other scaled frameworks
- Creating Product Backlog and user stories.
- Art of managing impediments using Agile Metrics (Burn-Down Chart, Velocity)
- How to create and interpret Information Radiators and how to gain insights from them
- Identifying impediments, deviations, roadblocks and other obstacles that influence the progress positively and negatively
- Complete Guide to planning session, with and without Planning Poker
- Agile Estimation – Relative Vs Absolute Techniques
- Crafting a good Definition of Done (DoD) and Definition of Ready (DoR)
- All roles within the Scrum Framework
- Deep Dive into Scrum Values and Pillars.
- What is NOT agility?
- Agility Polling Games
- Agile birth
- Agile Manifesto
- 12 agile Principles
- Trending agile frameworks and practices
- Scrum Framework
- Scrum Guide
- scrum Values
- Scrum pillars
- Scrum Team & Roles
- Scrum Ceremonies
- Product Backlog refinement
- Sprint planning – the What and the how
- How to write a good user story
- Estimation (poker planning)
- Daily scrum
- Sprint Review
- Sprint Retrospective
- Action! Scrum Cycle Part 1(LEGO)
- Action! Scrum Retro Part 2
- Org PSM 1 Certification
- Mock up exam
Who Should Attend?
- Senior Officers, working professionals (such as project managers, team leaders, architects and software analysts/designers/developers), in managerial or technical roles who are getting ready to embark on agile software development using Scrum technique
- Business Analyst, business or IT professionals who will or may be serving in the role of Product Owner may consider another course on CSPO (Certified Scrum Product Owner).
- Consultant, Trainers or anyone involved in product delivery using the Scrum framework. It is particularly beneficial for those people within an organization accountable for getting the most out of Scrum, including Scrum Masters, managers, and Scrum Team member
Certified Scrum Master Coach: Wesley Tan
Wesley is an Agile Coach & Practitioner with over 20 experiences in software development, IT management and consulting roles, equipped with the deep and valuable expertise to holistically and mindfully coach and train learners. Wesley is passionate in continuous improvement of his teaching and coaching craftmanship. He helped clients be build agile squads and enable change and digital transformation. He coaches, mentor and facilitate team about the “why”, the “how” and the “What” beyond various agile frameworks/practices in an agnostic manner. Wesley loved facilitating high energy workshop and inclusive learning, through activity/game-based learning, team video, lively quizzes and real stories/cases telling. Free time, Wesley enjoyed listening to new audible books, Spotify-podcasts, watch TEDTalk, Netflix and mind-mapping stuffs that resonate.
Wesley holds an extensive suite of SRUM Master Certifications in Agile framework and Practices including CSM (Scrum Alliance), CSPO (Product Owner), PSM (Scrum.org), SAFe (Scaled Agile Framework), LeSS (Large Scaled Scrum).