2 Day Peak Performance Coaching For Managers, Hr And Business Leaders
From Task Drivers To Performance Coach
Faced with a fast changing economy and a more dynamic workforce, many managers and leaders are struggling to motivate and get the best out of their team. Whilst many are skilful task drivers, few have formal training to coach their team and direct reports to achieve peak performance. Coaching staff for growth, development and higher performance have become one of the most important leadership skills to master.
According to the latest HBR survey, the single most important managerial competency that separates highly effective managers from average ones is performance coaching (Source: Harvard Business Review)
A 2 Day Performance Coaching Masterclass by Renowned Peak Performance Coach, Ms Angie Toh
This 2 Day Peak Performance coaching workshop is design for managers/team leaders to learn the critical techniques of performance coaching. By effectively apply the coaching skills in their work environment, this workshop will help develop your skills, confidence and capability to improve and drive your team performance.
Key Takeaways- Say Less, Ask More & Change the Way You Lead Forever
Discover the secrets to organizational success and peak performance using a tried and proven blueprint to create a peak performing team.
- Building Trust through Coaching: engaged employees, enhance loyalty by Building stronger bonds between you and your team members
- Master effective Powerful Questioning Techniques: Learn how to ask good questions and give meaningful feedback to guide your team to find meaning in their work
- Mindful leadership of a Performance coach: Help your team develop the skills they need to achieve peak performance by applying the psychology of change to improve work performance
- Create a High-Performance Coaching Culture by constantly motivating team members to embrace and welcome changes and innovation
- Enhance Leadership skills and capability use effective coaching language to inspire staff to discover their full potential by delegation and empowering responsibilities
Who Should Attend - Changing Business, Transforming Lives
This workshop is specially designed with the following groups of working professionals in mind:
- Formal and informal Leaders, Managers and Senior Executives who motivate team members to higher levels of achievement,
- Senior offices, HOD, BD Managers to Line Managers and executives
- Emerging leaders and others who want to bring out higher performance from others
- HR Business Partners, HR Managers, Project Leaders
I have worked with Angie both as a coach and a breathworker in a variety of contexts. The words that spring to mind when I think of working with Angie are trust and integrity. These are such important qualities which enable Angie to create a space in which the transformational work can truly happen. The areas we worked on were very deeply held and I was able to gain some real insight and understanding of these beliefs and how they were showing up. It was from this point I have been able to create new habits and beliefs and these have made a significant impact on certain areas of my life
~Simon Crowe, Executive Coach
I have never believed in coaching in my life till I met Angie, sometime I thought this is a divine arrangement. My life, before knowing Angie was insecure, miserable and unhappy. Yet I don’t know what are the causes. I did not realized my inner self and the disempowering belief within me. Angie have guided me through one by one patiently and allow me to know myself and love myself. This improved my self-esteem. I remembered her sharing for “ things to change, first you have to change”; it makes me wonder how this simple theory could work? I was terribly wrong. This actually is the first step for my life to change for good, surprisingly! I have always thought that changes must come from others first and not myself, not true, it should start from me. Angie’s sincerity and passion to coaching has created more happy people like me. Keep up with the good work and continue to make this place a better place to live in. Thank you and always remember your sharing, Angie. My family and people around also feel good with my change.
~Billy Ng, SME Business Owner, Singapore
Angie is a fantastic person. I am very grateful to be supported by her and her knowledge of coaching, healing and breathwork. I have got so much insights from just one session with Angie and am still working on my journey to be a better person. Angie, thank you for supporting me and thank you for being such a wonderful person.
~ Tracy, Marketing & Sales Manager,
Peak Performance Coach: Angie Toh
Angie Toh is a Peak performance Coach and a member of International Coach Federation (ICF) with over 20 years of experience who will share enlightening stories and case studies that demonstrates how you can conquer negativity and inspire others to adopt a positive attitude through training and private coaching. Angie’s last corporate role was with a global leadership and coaching organization as the Director of Coach Certification. She was heading the coaching division for the organization in Asia as well as leading a team of sales staff globally. She decided to leave the corporate world to focus on her passion for training and coaching full time in 2012. Angie‘s passion is to help busy professionals and business owners to succeed at their own terms and achieve breakthrough in their personal and professional life. Her mission in life is to facilitate and help others to gain insight into their true potential, to expand their awareness of who they could become as a person and live a purposeful and successful life.
Angie has also appears on Channel News Asia sharing on the power of breath and overcoming negativity at work. Her extensive list of corporate clientele includes Mindchamps Holdings, Parkway Cancer Centre, Franklin Covey India, Citibank, Bellydance Discovery and Ministry of Education.
SESSION 1: What is coaching?
- Understanding what coaching is
- Qualities of a great coach and qualities of a great manager
- How manager can use coaching skills to empower and lead your team
SESSION 2: Emotional Quotient using Enneagram
- What is Enneagram
- Understand the 9 personality style
- Identify your core personality type
- Explore your strength and weakness
- Understand your leadership style How to motivate and coach your staff based on their enneagram type
SESSION 3: Communicate like a Coach
- Learn the art of active listening
- Learn the art of speaking with intent
- Learn the art of asking questions that empower others to think and reflect The power of acknowledgement
- How to help others when ‘stuck’, challenged or overwhelmed
SEESION 4: Giving feedback
- How to give feedback that makes a difference
- How to run more effective meetings and further engage their teams
- Self-reflection and Action plan