Financial and business reports provide vital information to investors, lenders, and managers. Yet, the financial statements in a financial report seem to be written in a foreign language that only accountants can understand. Financial decisions impact virtually every area of your company. As a manager, it’s up to you to understand how and why to make informed, intelligent decisions. Without proper Financial training, your day to day work will be challenging. Fear not, for you can learn basic finance and accounting concepts in just a day.
- Are you seeking to enhance finance and accounting knowledge?
- Are you required to make business decisions using data from financial reports and forecast?
- Do you need to analyse, communicate and interpret basic financial information?
By raising financial awareness, you will be better able to manage the businesses’ revenues, costs, profits and cash. Let Fellow CPA, Professor Yawar Zoeb, who has over 20 years of professional experience in both public and private sectors of Corporate Governance and Financial Management is here to help.
Let Professor Yawar Zoeb (Fellow CPA) provide you with 8 critical takeaways in just 1 DAY
- Makes it easy to understand what financial reports really say
- Key concepts in Accounting & Finance
- Introduction to Financial Statements
- Analysing Financial Information
- Preparing Basic Financial Statements
- Key Steps to Managing Personal & Business Finance
- Updated on the latest information financial reporting standards and regulatory changes
- Short case study – applying key principles in Finance & Accounting
Good content and highly practical knowledge. Good learning experience
Charith Udayanga, Finance Manager, Transnational Logistics
Prof Yawar is a good presenter which make time to answer all my queries, very enriching.
Franklin Chong, Gallery Hotel Finance Controller
Date: 24 Mar 2016 (Thu)
Time: 9am – 5pm
100 Orchard Road
Ms Ame Goh at (65) 6720 3333 or
Sign up now!
Register Here >> Click Here