Having Trouble Viewing? Click Here to View
Event Management: The Psychology of Designing and Managing Winning Events
Master the Art of Event Management Based on Concepts, Processes and Valuable Tips
Many assume that managing events is all about making checklists. While you can have the checklists in place, you still may not achieve the desired objectives of your events. More importantly, you may not be able to provide the best experience to your audience that you have anticipated from the beginning.
You will want your attendees to walk away with a great impression and that takes effort – from creating the right theme to understanding the behavioural patterns and tendencies of your audience because these factors will impact how you will trigger their memories of your event.
This one-day workshop covers and manages the questions and answers of the fundamentals of event management with one main aim in mind – to accelerate your ability to plan and organise any of your company’s events.
1. Identify your event management style and reveal your strengths as well as potential skills gap that may be hindering you from becoming an effective event manager;
2. Understand the key cornerstones to designing an event’s theme in line with company goals and agenda;
3. Identify the universal concerns when managing an event;
4. Design an engagement blueprint before event.
Module 01: Discovering Your Event Management Style
- Discover your event management style, strengths and skills gap;
- How to manage our blind spots when managing and organising events;
- Challenge the current landscape of event management.
Module 02: Designing a Theme Aligned with Organisation
- Identify and apply the cornerstones to designing a theme;
- How we need to align it with organisation’s message;
- Design an event that people can remember easily.
Module 03: The Four Colours
- The Four Colours of event management to look out for when managing an event;
- Using the Four Colours to quickly identify the blueprint ready for execution;
- How we can utilize the Four Colours as a planning and designing tool to generate our checklist.
Module 04: Creating Psychological Impact
- Discover how we can increase the chance of people remembering the events;
- Identify possible behavioural strategies proven by psychologist and embed them into our events;
- How we can create the first effect and final impact in our events.
Date: 6 Apr 2018 (Fri)
Time: 9am - 5pm
100 Orchard Road
#04-100, Concorde Hotel,
Inclusive of hotel buffet lunch, light refreshments and course materials
To register, you can either register online or download a hardcopy registration form
Ms Chye Fen
6720-3333 | phone
6720-2222 | fax
Who Must Attend?
This workshop is specially designed with the following groups of working professionals and individuals in mind:
- Event co-ordinators, managers and planners;
- Working professionals who are interested to create, design and run events effectively and efficiently;
- Administrative staff members and working professionals whom are required to assist in events;
- Anyone who is interested to expand their knowledge of event planning and manage events better.
"Joseph is an honorable individual whose work has touched many lives. He is an excellent coach and his methodology of influence has impacted many. A man with a big heart, he often thinks about how to help others." – Kelvin, Team Leader
"Joseph facilitated training sessions that allowed interaction among the participants while imparting skills and knowledge through experiential learning activities. It has been a great experience working with him." – Ms. Miew, Chief Human Resources Officer
"We engaged Joseph for a motivational speech at an internal event. During his delivery, he framed his message with the right content into the right context. This was noticed and well-received by the participants.” – Mr. Ong, Senior Human Resources Director
Behavioural Transformational Coach and Entrepreneur: Joseph Wong
Joseph Wong is the Founding Director and Behavioural Transformation Coach of TrainingGearAsia Pte Ltd – a behavioural and talent development house in Asia. He is also a professional speaker, trainer and author of the book, “The Power Science of Influence™ - Proven People Strategies At Work, Sales and Team”, a topic that delves into the science and art of influence and persuasion at work, sales and team.
His expertise focuses on Influence, Leadership and Motivation at work. He simply loves discovering human motivation, and discovering the answer to “why people do what they do.” His personal belief in life is about taking action and making things happen.
As a behavioural coach, Joseph focuses on creating high impact learning for people and organizations, and he has been featured in The Straits Times, The New Paper, The Business Times, Asia One Online, Pioneer Magazine, Mediacorp 938LIVE and Internet Radio IN988. BFM 89.9 (M’sia Business Station) for his expertise in the areas of influence, leadership and motivation at work.
Joseph has an adventurous character, and his background includes being a former member of the commando and paratrooper corps. His unique adventure includes being part of the United Nations Peace-Keeping mission in East Timor, an experience where he drew valuable and highly applicable leadership and behavioural lessons into today’s workplace.