Day 1 is focussed on building your baseline knowledge of the effective talent identification methods, its uses and designing methodologies.
· Introduction to Selection Methods
· Outline of the full end-to-end Selection Process
· Types, purpose, costs & benefits of interviewing methods (eg. realistic job previews, assessment centres, diagnostic tools etc.)
· View common examples of different uses of interviews
· Understanding the role of the HR, interviewer and its panel
· Profiling the attributes of an Individual Contributor
· Profiling the attributes of a People Manager
· Design of Scenario-based versus Competency-based questions
Day 2 drills down into the interviewing session level and explores common biases associated with the flow of events. Learnings are delivered largely via role plays and case studies.
· What constitutes a job-fit?
· Comparative analysis of Open versus Structured Interviews
· Unravel the common biases in interviewing
o Types of Biases
o Mitigation Actions
o Best practise examples
· Effective note-taking for the interviewer
· Effective listening skills
· Designing the criterion-based response chart for performance rating
· Hire – No hire?
· Promoting the corporate brand through interviews