Having Trouble Viewing? Click Here to View
Developing KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) for Organizational Excellence
Wouldn't You Like to Know How Best Your Organisation and Yourself Can Measure Up?
"If You Don't Measure It, You Can't Improve It."
KPIs, Key Performance Indicators - a term that is widely used, but little understood, frequently under-used and often misused.
You cannot control, much less improve anything you cannot measure an organization that is trying to get into its customers' good books without a sensitive barometer to measure how WELL it is serving its customers, is like a miner deep down under without a headlight !
Businesses and organizations are mired in the classical financial indicators, which are necessary, but grossly insufficient for the purpose; those indicators have two major weaknesses - they are very much LAGGING and worse, they have zero DIAGNOSTIC capability. When these indicators signal trouble, it is way too late to figure out the root cause. They give no clues whatsoever, as to what might have gone wrong.
This two-day programme is specially designed to provide the
fundamentals on how to develop indicators that:
- Are aligned to your organization's strategic objectives
- Are therefore aligned top-down the entire organization
- Measure what MATTER to YOUR customers and therefore
to business SUCCESS
- Are auto natural supervisors, so the organization will operate
like clock-work even in your absence
- Drive the employee behavior you want
- Serve as the bases for ALL Performance Management as well
as Reward & Recognition
- Take care of the entire organization's MEASUREMENT needs
and leave you to work on improvement
What can be more important?
- What are KPIs?
- Why KPIs? Proof of the Need
- Understanding customer requirements
- Designing KPIs: Components of a KPI
- Principles in KPI Design
- Nature of Measurements: Variables vs Attributes
- KPIs, Performance Standards and Goals
- KPIs and Customer Focus
- KPIs and the Balanced Score Card
- Characteristics of Good indicators
- KPIs: Organizational Alignment
- Processes, Inputs & Outputs: At which point should we take measurements?
- The Ultimate measure of Customer Satisfaction
- KPI deployment - tracking & monitoring
- KPIs: Design pitfalls to avoid
- KPIs: Uses, applications, benefits
5 & 6 Mar 2018 (Mon & Tue)
9am - 5pm
100 Orchard Road
#04-100, Concorde Hotel
- Inclusive of 1 buffet lunch and 2 light refreshments
To register, you can either register online or download a hardcopy registration form
6720-3333 | phone
6720-2222 | fax
Who Should Attend?
This highly practical workshop equips participants with the best wisdom from the East and West to achieve purpose, happiness and a fulfilled life without any regrets. This workshop is specially designed with the following groups of working professionals in mind:
- Those who regularly need to deal with tight deadlines and changes at work;
- Managers, heads of departments, business heads seeking to enhance team performance and their leadership skills;
- Working professionals working in high stress routines and environments seeking work-life balance;
- Consultants, coaches and trainers whom are interested to expand their knowledge and learning in workplace wellness;
- Those responsible for teams who are looking to develop techniques to manage stress effectively;
- Anyone who wants to improve their personal and workplace productivity.
- A knowledge of the company's current KPIs
- A good knowledge of the company's organization structure and key customer requirements
- Mini lectures & tutorials
- Syndicate group discussions
- Application of concepts & learning to participants' REAL-life work examples
Total Quality Management Expert and Founder of TQM Consultancy: Tan Chor Hoong
Chor Hoong holds an MBA (Marketing Major) and an Honours Degree in Electrical and Electronics Engineering from the National University of Singapore.
Upon graduation, she joined the multiple Quality Award-winning American MNC Texas Instruments Singapore - the first company to win the Singapore Quality Award (SQA) - where she was to receive intensive and extensive training in Quality Management, both locally as well as overseas. Rising rapidly up the managerial ranks, she held several key Management positions, both in Operations as well in Quality.
Chor Hoong's greatest contributions to the industry are in the areas of KPI Design, Business Process Reengineering, Quality Leadership and application of Statistics for Quality improvement. Her strengths lie in her skilful ability to incorporate, interweave and synergize the various quality disciplines, hard skills and soft skills (mindset changes), tactical and strategic, to achieve high-level objectives. This is clearly evident in her work with the industry on KPI development. She has been instrumental in helping the industry understand that KPIs are far more than a HR tool for performance management. Chor Hoong's KPIs measure the entire organization's performance; her KPI training will take you from the mathematical technicalities to the CEO's dashboard.
Chor Hoong is also ACTA-certified and is a Practising Management Consultant.