The Must Have 2016 Social Media Playbook for All Business
5 Strategies to Help You Dominate on Social Media
In the modern era, with constants advancement in technology, business has to adapt to the digital era and start moving their marketing strategies onto social media or end up losing touch with their customers. Find out how you can dominate social media in this powerful 2 days workshop where we will provide you with the best proven strategies that will help you take over all aspects of Social Media.
In this step-by-step guide, Leading Social Media Marketing Authorities, Mr Ryan Lim, Ms. Freda Kwok & Ms. Natasha Zhao will take you behind the scenes, into the new world of social media success and how you can do it differently to win customers in today’s crowded marketplace! Using case studies and real life campaigns, you will learn how you can expand your engagement.
- 5 Deadly mistakes marketing on social media –Find out what should be the key focus to truly boost effectiveness than egos!
- Turbocharge Your Social Media Effort –Well Kept industry secret formula and techniques used by marketing professionals of Fortune 500 companies to improve their social media ROI.
- Understand the 10 Universal Laws of Social Media Marketing- Advocacy – not ads- is what drives purchasing decisions and perceptions. Nothing is more authentic or effective.
- Social Media ROI– To get your social media strategy right, it is crucial to understand the key elements of social media, the way they work together and how you can accurately measure the success of your campaigns and the driving value for the company. In the dynamic digital era, it is important to be one step ahead. It is hence salient to create the right social media strategy so as to receive the best return on your social media ROI.
Ryan is a great trainer, providing us with practical examples and case solutions as reference for our learning. Easy to apply skill, really appreciate his effort and advice. – Ms Anastasia Goh, Challenger
Excellent presentation by Ryan, he was very sharp and informed, opened to sharing many useful insights which allow me to develop my social media skills and policies. – Ms Sharma, People’s Association
I have learnt how to quantify the value of each fan and ‘like’ and how to calculate our ROI from each marketing campaign. The Workshop totally surpassed our expectations. Keep up the good work! – Vincent Wong, Asia Pacific IA
5 Signs This is A MUST ATTEND WORKSHOP FOR YOU
- You have never tried Marketing on Social Media, so you should come down and find out Why You Should Try
- You have followed online advices previously, but feel that they are all rubbish because they never seem to work for Your own Marketing
- You feel inspired by Social Media Success Stories but Feel Like it’s just like a Fairy tale – something that You can never achieve if You’re doing it Yourself
- You set up a Social Media Campaign based on Your very own Instinct but did not receive Sales from there
- You were initially enthusiastic about Social Media and believe that it is a fabulous tool that can make you lots of money but eventually got tired and feels that it is a giant hole which you dump lots of money in without any returns.
Learn from the Leading Authorities in Digital Marketing – Don’t Miss it
Principal Consultant: Mr Ryan Lim
Ryan Lim is the Principal Consultant and Founding Partner of QED Consulting which recently won the ‘Local Heroes’ in Content Marketing by Marketing Magazine. He has worked more than 15 years as a digital marketer and is a pioneer in social media marketing. Ryan is an advisor and strategist to senior management teams of some of the world’s leading businesses and brands with his experience on digital marketing strategies, digital team structures, digital reputation management, digital marketing audits, social media crisis management and social media intelligence.
Social Media Guru: Ms Freda Kwok
As Partner & Principal Consultant of QED, Freda leads regional organizations to strategic usage of the digital medium for business accountability. She is known for her insights in the retail, beauty and finance industry, with key expertise in content marketing and advocacy cultivation. Freda’s portfolio include Alliance Bank, Manulife, Unilever, Estee Lauder, Love, Bonito and HBO, with relationships spanning years as trusted, collaborative partners. A proponent of enhancing the digital industry standards in Singapore, she has lectured at leading professional training schools and institutions like Ngee Ann Polytechnic, Singapore Institute of Technology, and Singapore Management University.
Facebook Marketing Strategist: Ms Natasha Zhao
Natasha is a Partner & Principal Consultant of QED. She has advised Fortune 500 Corporations & Small to Medium Enterprises in Singapore and the region on business strategies leveraging digital mediums. Her experience spans B2B & B2C companies, such as Coca-Cola, CA Technologies, Discovery Channel, Dolby and Unilever. Having led organizations in re-structuring communications & marketing departments for digital integration & implementation, Natasha has helped clients stay competitive in today’s digital environment. Her passion for pedagogy has led her to adjunct lecture in Singapore Management University, Singapore Institute of Technology and Ngee Ann Polytechnic; and she conducts regular social media courses in Singapore with accredited education partners.
Don’t Miss Out – Join Us Today!
Date: 16 & 17 May 2016 (Mon & Tue) |September 2016
Time: 9am – 5pm
100 Orchard Road #04-100, Concorde Hotel
(inclusive of buffet lunch and 2 light refreshments)
Ms. Grace Zheng
6720-3333 | phone
6720-2222 | fax
|Register Online Here >> Click Here|
|Or Download Hard Copy Registration Form >> Click Here|