Personal Effectiveness Coaches
Super Memory Power Certified Coach: Mr David Kee
Mr David Kee brings with him over 14 years of experience in the area of Memory Improvement. His passion is to help individuals tap into their full mind’s potential to learn faster, improve their memory, and become successful in any area of life that they wish to achieve greatness.
Thousands of professionals have benefitted from his workshops and his impressive list of corporate clienteles includes Singapore Airlines, Singapore Police Force, SMRT Corporation Ltd, Kellogg Brown & Root Far East Pte Ltd, GlaxoSmithKline Asia Pacific, Jones Lang Lasalle Property Consultant, Creative Technology, Singapore Land Authority, Defense Science & Technology Agency, Energy Market Authority. David was also featured on Mediacorp TV and on NewsRadio 93.8 Lives where he shared his simple yet effective memory techniques that help in our everyday life.
“Very ‘eye-opening’ because I’ve never attended a memory talk. Was sceptical at first because how can someone train another person’s memory. But after attending, indeed very useful and the techniques are easy to understand.” Ms Oh Chew Ling, National University of Singapore
“Interactive, engaging and I’ve more confidence in my memory skills. I will get others to sign up for this workshop. It’s useful for increasing and maximising memory.”
Ms Patsy Neo, Personal Assistant to Regional Director/Corporate Comms Exec, GlaxoSmithKline Asia Pacific
Brain and Memory Power Booster Masterclass
The mind is like any other muscle. When it is being exercised, it performs better. Using memory improvement techniques help people in nearly every part of their lives. Learn exciting new ways of using and improving memory, concentration, and creativity in planning and structuring thoughts on all levels, in order to accelerate the ability to learn, remember, and record information. This interactive and fun workshop brings you the latest memory techniques that enable you to remember anything and everything. Through practising, you will be able to apply your improved memory power both at the workplace and in your personal life.
Key Takeaways: The Ultimate Guide to Increase Your Brain Power and Improving Your Memory
- Secrets to the Powerful Memory System used by Memory Experts all around the World
- Turbocharge your productivity at work with memory techniques that help you remember at a glance
- Develop capability to learn new things, technologies and innovation with speed, confidence and ease
- 3 Effective Techniques to connecting Names to Faces during networking and meetings
- Turbocharge Your Memory Power by unleashing your untapped potential
- Apply the highly effective Power Memory system to store and retrieve your “knowledge” anytime, anywhere.
Date: 10 Mar 2016 (Thu)
Certified Hypnotherapist: Mr Adrian Toh
For the last decade, Master Hypnotherapist, Adrian has dedicated himself to coaching and counselling professionals and senior executives to achieve greater things in life. Adrian’s passion comes from his desire to be a positive force in the world, and use his skills to accelerate change in people, so they too can enter the world and make a positive difference. Driven by this greater purpose to be “a positive force in the world”, it has guided him to continually seek new skills and technologies that allow him to quicken the change process. Today, Adrian is a certified NLP trainer, Time Line Therapy trainer, NLP coach trainer, ACTA certified, 6 Second EQ Practitioner and Resilience Practitioner.
Certifications with which Adrian has been accredited include:
- Certified 6 Seconds EQ Facilitator.
- Certified Coach in Self-Esteem Elevation for Children with Center for Personal Reinvention.
- Certified Master NLP Coach with American Board of NLP.
- Certified Master NLP Practitioner with American Board of NLP.
- Certified Master Practitioner of Time Line Therapy by Time Line Therapy Association.
- Certified Master Hypnotherapist by American Board of Hypnotherapy.
- Certified Hypnotherapist by National Guild of Hypnotists.
- Certified 5 Path and 7th Path Hypnosis Instructor by Banyang Hypnosis Center.
- Certified to administer DISC.
Using Self-Hypnosis to Transform Your Goals into Reality
We have known for thousands of years that our minds possess incredible power, capable of bringing into our lives anything our hearts desire. But how can you unlock this latent power in you? People have tried different ways to access their ‘mind power’ and the one method stands above all others is the art of self-hypnosis. Most people tend to think of Self-Hypnosis as mysterious and complicated. However, in actual fact, self-hypnosis is a simple yet powerful tool for self-transformation that everyone can master. Self-hypnosis allows you to enter the deepest level of your subconscious mind, fix things and result in a permanent, lasting change. It enables you to tap into this power of your subconscious mind and live the life you want without fear and resistance. It is a critical life skill that can help you to achieve amazing results in your life by changing your beliefs and patterns that may have been limiting you from being the best you can be.
Key Takeaways: Unleashing the Explosive Power of Your Mind to Enhance Mental Wellness, Health, Happiness, and Spiritual Well-Being
- Create the ideal lifestyle for a healthy brain by accessing the enlightened brain, the gateway to freedom and bliss
- Reduce the risks of aging by improving mental well-being through the mind-body connection
- How to induce someone (including YOURSELF) into a hypnotic state quickly and easily
- Staying upbeat use self-hypnosis to improve your self-belief, relieving stress at work and at home
- Living your life to the fullest potential through improved concentration, focus, memory power
Date: 29 Feb 2016 (Mon)
Speed Reading Expert: Ms Sandra Daniel
Ms Sandra Daniel holds a Master in Science (Training and Development) from University of Leicester (United Kingdom). She has been an adjunct tertiary lecturer and regional trainer since 2001. She is a specialist in areas of communication and speed reading.
As a trainer, Sandra has been designing, developing and delivering customized programs to various statutory boards, government-based organizations and private business enterprises.. Some of organizations that have engaged her services are the Singapore Police Force, Singapore Prisons, Ministry of Home Affairs, Ministry of Defence, Singapore Armed Forces, Singapore General Hospital, Housing & Development Board, Land Transport Authority and Central Provident Fund Board. To date, Sandra has published three books:
- Impactful Academic Writing
- Extremely Busy People’s Guide to Read faster, Memorize better and Think clearer
- How to think critically with Sun Tzu Art of War Stratagems
Sandra also regularly contributes articles on management and learning to Straits Times Recruit.
“Sandra is an engaging and approachable trainer who keeps class discussions lively” Ms Tan Si Min
“A very friendly and knowledgeable trainer. I find the workshop highly beneficial for me. Highly recommended” – Patrick Chia, ITE, Ministry of Education
High Impact Speed Reading & Dynamic Learning Techniques for Busy Executives and Business Professionals
Have you been overwhelmed with too much to read in the office? Do you find yourself struggling to manage new information and knowledge productively? How can you maximize your reading speed to get more information in less time? In this workshop you will learn how you can do just that! Develop your muscle memory to read faster and comprehend better to achieve greater productivity in your work. Speed reading is a learnable skill. With the right methodology and practice you can improve your reading speed by almost four times with better concentration and comprehension.
The world is changing so rapidly that if you are not quick enough to learn, unlearn and relearn at the blink of an eye you will be redundant and a derelict. Whether you want to be a better leader or a more resourceful employee, you need to train yourself on how to get to the key information that you require fast and have the ability to synergize and synthesize them productively.
Key Takeaways: Read Faster, Memorize Better and Think Clearer
- Understand how our mind and brain work in processing information into knowledge from both the technical and psychological aspect.
- Supercharge your mind to think creatively and critically and synthesize what you have read effectively.
- Sieve and extract key information from various forms of reading materials such as email, reports, proposals, technical and scholarly text
- Optimize your “Alphabetics” by increasing your peripheral vision using mind mapping to comprehend what is read.
- Self-help tests to stimulate interest in different information and constantly beat your personal best in reading speed and comprehension
Date: 13 May 2016 (Fri)
For More Information:
For more information about the above workshops or customized in-house training, please kindly contact Ms Grace Zheng @ 6720 3333 | firstname.lastname@example.org