Key to Persuasive Writing: How To Influence and Win Anyone Over With Your Words
Learn powerful and persuasive writing skills from an award winning entrepreneur
Do you feel that your conversations are going nowhere lately? Wish to tear down the walls and establish productive communication? Change the resistance to consensus? Writing is often assumed to be a natural talent. However, there are simple techniques you can employ to craft strong written content with ease. With insightful interviews from leading copywriters, as well as illustrated case studies of major brands, this new, expanded edition teaches the art of writing great copy for digital media, branding, advertising, direct marketing, retailing, catalogs, company magazines, and internal communications.
Introducing the Powerful and Proven “Neuro-Persuasive Communications” Skills
All these brain-influencing keys belong to a learnable skill called – “Neuro-Persuasive Communications”. Neuro-Persuasive Communications has helped thousands of people communicate more effectively daily. Many have benefited tremendously in their daily lives.
Master the Art and Science of Persuasive Communication in Just 1 Day
In this one day workshop, you’ll learn the tools of “Neuro-Persuasive Communications” that let you gain the greatest influential advantage. Get a behind-the-scenes understanding of the “brain science” and interesting real-life researches behind the concepts.
You’ll also discover a wealth of business writing resources, including brilliant online tools you can use to assess and improve the quality of your writing. And you’ll get downloadable “cheat sheets” you can use to ease the writing process in your daily work.
Learn – 11 Writing Hacks
- Hidden brain persuaders that bring out agreeable responses from people
- Trigger emotions in others by carefully crafting your words
- Discover hidden factors behind how liking between people are developed (and what factors can impede that)
- Appeal to the human senses and influence positive responses out of people
- Learn techniques to have others go from being objections-filled… to becoming cooperative and accepting
- Uncover small tweaks you must add to your communications to collectively bring out your most confident and persuasive self
- Brain-science discoveries on how to establish rapport quickly with another person
- Persuasive tactics for use in specific situations with clients, colleagues, and superiors
- Keys to gain a united cooperative working relationship with your colleagues and teams (even if they have diverse backgrounds or work attitudes)
- Bring your ideas across to your superior/boss in a concise yet persuasive manner
- Communicate in a way that would convince a client you are ‘the person for the job’
“What I like about Tylus’ workshop is that the way he teach is in point form, it’s very systematic compared to other workshops I attended. Most other workshops give you a big picture but they don’t show the step by step how it is done. And for Tylus, he gives you a step by step of how it can be done and it is very practical.”
-Bellum Tan (CEO Richdad Asia)
“Well worth the time and money, can see the whole course has a lot of heart poured into it. Good value and I rarely say that.”
-Choon Hock (Sales Consultant, Formor Asia Pacific)
“Tylus has inspired me to explore new ideas. He is also very knowledgeable and is patient in answering questions”
-Carecci Luigi (Business Development Manager, Pasta Fresca)
Tylus Lim, Persuasion & Brain Influence Communication Expert
Tylus has advised and helped sharpened the marketing and sales campaigns/materials for companies spanning over 30 different industries. He has guided companies’ sales teams, SMEs and major corporations in uncovering hidden opportunities and breakthrough ideas, that result in significant increase of their bottom line, business revenues and profitability.
An obsessed marketing enthusiast, Tylus spent over 15 years learning, real-life testing and applying just about every marketing method and idea known to man. These vast experiences had in turn helped to uncover what truly and repeatedly works in sales & marketing.
Date: 6 May 2016 (Fri)
Time: 9am – 5pm
100 Orchard Road
Inclusive of 2 coffee breaks, light refreshments and buffet lunch
Ms. Grace Zheng
6720-3333 | phone
6720-2222 | fax
|Register Online Here >> Click Here|
|Or Download Hard Copy Registration Form >> Click Here|