Raise your emotional intelligence & communicate effectively with everyone & anyone
Do you wish to foster stronger relationships, and have greater career success and more effective leadership skills? Wish to avoid ineffective communication and improve work relationships? Are you a working professional who yearns to understand your customer’s point of view?
Facts: Dealing with people can be Difficult
We all have different views and opinion and to align this view without an effective technique might be challenging for most of us. However, if we are equip with the critical skills set to approach different groups of people using different engagement, we can easily foster stronger relationships, achieve greater career success and be a more effective leader.
A 1 Day Practical Oriented Workshop on Emotional Intelligence
The birth of the term ‘Emotional Intelligence’ served as a missing link in the shocking finding that people with average IQ perform better than those with higher IQs 70% of the time.
Do not let past negative experiences stump your willingness to try and form new relationships. Discover how you can use the DISC as a tool to come out tops with not just textbook answers but tried and tested techniques as well!
In this one-day workshop, learn how to raise your emotional intelligence, and communicate effectively with everyone and anyone. Learn the appropriate communication styles that will help avoid ineffective communication and improve work relationships.
- Make use of EQ to interact positively with your colleagues and subordinates; and clients
- Identify, discern and escalate people’s needs effectively
- Maintain current relationships
- Be able to read People by identifying one’s perception, values and beliefs
Discovering People communication tendencies
- Personality development – Nature? Or Nurture?
- Understand the 4 communication styles
- Learn to use the four personality type psychometric tool (DISC) to communicate to different groups of people
- Leverage on one’s strengths and work on his/her weaknesses
- Understand the differences between behaviour and intentions-Customising communication style to different profile types.
Using the DISC to promote team cohesiveness and buddy systems.
- Improve participants’ performance levels.
- Reduce stress levels among colleagues.
- Confidently handle and lessen grievances and complaints in a systematic and calm fashion.
- Master the art of objection handling and work towards a resolution.
The topic is thought-provoking, and the trainer is very persuasive and knowledgeable on the subject mater – ASSAB Pacific
Highly entertaining and engaging speaker. Love the way she shares her experience & applied on the course objectives. – Centre for Management Technology
Extremely informative and interesting. Everything is well organized. Trainer is excellent and enlightening. Thank you. – Building and Construction Authority, BCA Singapore
Presenting Communication Coach: Ms Caroline Dawson
100 Orchard Road
Inclusive of 2 coffee breaks, light refreshments and buffet lunch
Ms. Grace Zheng
6720-3333 | phone
6720-2222 | fax
|Register Online Here >> Click Here|
|Or Download Hard Copy Registration Form >> Click Here|