Speedy Debt Recovery and Effective Credit Management
Clever Debt Collection Techniques that Get Results
Key Takeaways: Collect Debts Effectively and Confidently
- Deal with delaying or non-payment excuses and reduce credit exposure of difficult customers effectively
- Collect from financially distressed debtors
- Grasp the importance of strategic importance of credit collection management and commercial/business awareness
- Master the art of collecting debts through phone and the three phases of collection call
- Successfully implement a proactive and practical credit management and debt recovery strategies to address delay/non payments
- Better understand different methods of collection (including negotiation) on debts
- Lay groundwork to make collection efforts produce better results
- Comprehend the legal perspective in debt collections and maximizing debt recovery through ligation procedures
- Write effective letters, faxes and emails that are shorter, clearer and deliver desired results
- Make the right decisions in credit collection and increase your organization’s Return on Investment (ROI)
- Use different debt collection techniques to different situations designed specifically for your customers
S Ramachandran, Accountant, Alpine Engineering Services Pte Ltd
“The speaker is good and very experienced. The seminar offers good exposure to real-life cases that the speaker handled before. It provides good, practical training on credit control and debt recovery.”
Yeo Ee Hoon, Accountant, Avery Dennison Singapore (Pte) Ltd
“The seminar has given me a better understanding on how to evaluate & manage credit using the different tools & techniques available. The section on collecting debts through the phone & legal avenues were of particular interest to me. It also helps me to have a better appreciation of the work & effort put in by my staff in the debt recovery process. George Goh was clear & effective in putting through his points & his years of experience in the field of credit control & debt recovery was evident throughout the seminar.”
Hah Hen Khean, General Manager, ICE Far East Pte Ltd
President 2019/2020 Singapore Association of Credit Management: Mr George Goh
He is currently a Director with the largest Singapore National Insurance Broking Company with 3 Global Networks across 500 offices whole-wide in charge of Trade Credit (Bad Debts), Surety and Political Risks Insurance Practice.
Has more than 20 years of practical experiences in the area of credit management, debt collection, sales, marketing and credit insurance. Worked with various organisations including Le Meridien Hotel, OCBC Banking group subsidiaries, Transnational Group, Vikay Industrial, Dun & Bradstreet Corporation and Credinet Singapore (Now known as Coface Credit Management Services.) Previous career also included as Commercial Manager for a diversified Indonesian Group business interests in Singapore and South East Asia region – PT Bank Buana, PT Rodamas and PT Tato’s specific business interests of optical and stationary products, including manufacturing, distribution and retailing. He was in charge of sales, marketing and credit management functions.
He also served on the Board of Management of the Singapore Association of Credit Management and is the currently elected President. He is also a very hands-on Trainer, having conducted numerous public and in-house credit management, debt collection seminars, workshops and conferences in the South East Asia Region.