Accelerate Your ROI with Marketing Automation
Marketing automation is a software/technology that streamlines, automates, and measures marketing tasks and workflows so that companies can increase their operational efficiency and grow revenue faster. In other words, companies don’t employ marketing automation to automate their marketing. They utilise it to increase revenue quickly, generate high-quality sales-ready leads, measure, and prove marketing Return on Investment (ROI). However, while a handful of companies achieve amazing ROI from marketing automation, others achieve modest gains, and even a few fail to get any value at all. This intensive 2-day course helps you understand what good marketing automation looks like and whether it’s right for you. You will also explore marketing automation best practices and gain practical industry knowledge from the trainer. By the end of the course, you will be able to successfully implement a marketing automation system in 10 steps.
In this 2-day course, you will:
- Make a business case for marketing automation
- Map marketing automation to the customer journey
- Generate and use customer insights to promote the relevant content
- Align your marketing and sales functions to maximise revenue
- Survey the landscape of different marketing automation tools
- Develop a measurement dashboard that will enable you to maximise the ROI in selecting any marketing automation tools
- Course learner’s guide
- Trainer’s presentation
- 3 digital books on social media, public relations, and personal branding
- Digital templates on marketing automation
- Copywriting templates
- Stock library photos
- Business Owners, Leaders, and Entrepreneurs
- Marketers who face challenges with:
- Generating leads
- Maintaining a robust CRM
- Creating content for website and social media
- Analysing KPI and ROI of Marketing
- Individuals interested in applying automation to their marketing strategies
Participants must be in a marketing role and have a basic understanding of marketing. Basic computer knowledge is required. Participants are required to bring a laptop.
- Overview of Marketing Automation
- What does it do?
- How does it work?
- How does it benefit the company?
- Marketing Automation Best Practices
- Clarity on marketing objectives
- Alignment to the customer journey
- Identification of obstacles
- Key features in consideration for selecting marketing automation
- Metrics for marketing automation performances
- Marketing Automation System Components & Features
- Overview of Common Marketing Automation Tools
- Analytics – Pardot & Google Analytics
- Cold call campaign – BuzzBuilder
- Community building and nurturing – Social Engine
- Content marketing – Hubspot
- Email and database marketing – MailChimp
- Integration of marketing and sales – Bizible
- Lead generation – Linkedin Sales Navigator
- Marketer’s productivity – IFTTT
- Marketing material production across channels – Bremy
- Marketing workflow – AutoPilot
- Re-targeting – AdRoll
- Social media content planning, engagement & monitoring – Hootsuite
- Survey & quiz – Typeform
- Website and E-Commerce – WordPress (plug-ins)
- 10 Steps to implementing a Marketing Automation System
Public Relations & Social Media Strategist: Andrew Chow
Andrew has spoken in over 15 countries in a span of 5 years and has addressed more than 20,000 people on digital marketing, personal branding, enneagram, public relations, and branding. His 30-year career has seen him work with an array of clients including AXA Insurance, Singtel, Sony Pictures, M1, and Starhub.
While he is a successful entrepreneur and speaker based in Singapore, he is also the best-selling author of a highly popular series of books: Social Media 24/7, Public Relations 24/7 and Personal Branding 24/7. Andrew has had more than 300 interviews and features published about him and his business by both local and regional media.
Andrew was listed as the Top 10 Most Influential Speaker in Singapore in 2013 by the Singapore Business Review. Additionally, he won the Spirit of Enterprise in 2008 and the Successful Entrepreneur in 2010. Before he served as the President of the Asia Professional Speakers – Singapore (APSS), he also won the coveted Spirit of Service Award from the Industry.
“Andrew can always think out of the box for new ideas, creatives. Helpful and always on the go to help or assist with different creatives. Always there if you need an idea …thus to his Ideamart!!!”
Gin Wong, Assistant Business Development Manager, RGB-Color
“I have been a friend and business associate of Andrew for almost a year since we connected on LinkedIn. We’ve worked together and planned activities for several high-profile clients. Andrew has a generous spirit and is a positive individual. I would say Andrew makes a good counterpart.”
Gavin Choo, Founder & Director, Chris Cooper Group
“Andrew is really an expert in the areas of PR and Branding. Especially when it comes to managing media crisis and harnessing the potential of social network channels to grow your business. Look him up if you are looking to re brand your company or re brand yourself, it will definitely benefit your company or career.”
Leonardo Wong Marketing Communications Executive, Singapore Chinese Orchestra