AVENTIS CERTIFIED PROFESSIONAL TRAINER PROGRAM (ACPT)
The training and development industry is expanding rapidly worldwide. The American Society for Training and Development (ASTD) “estimates that U.S. organizations spend $109.25 billion on employee learning and development annually, with nearly three quarters ($79.75 billion) spent on the internal learning function, and the remainder ($29.50 billion) spent on external services.” To increase productivity and enhance employee motivation, organizations are increasingly seeking external trainers to supplement their training requirement. Thus there is a growing demand for well qualified and certified trainers cross a myriad of competence and functional levels such as sales, HR, coaching, financial planning, business awareness, interpersonal skills, service leadership skills. Professional Trainers also enjoy diverse career opportunities in challenging and stimulating settings and are sought after both locally and across the region However to excel as a professional trainer, you not only require good industry knowledge but also the ability to handle training with panache, flair and professionalism.
AVENTIS CERTIFIED PROFESSIONAL TRAINER PROGRAM (ACPT)
The Aventis Certified Professional Trainer program is designed to equip participants with the tools, and techniques required for professionals seeking to elevate their training capabilities.
This certification framework serves as an ideal Train the Trainer program for participants to prepare, develop and enhance their teaching or training competency. Besides emphasising on key training skills set, the program also aims to equip participants with the know how to design and deliver competency based training using time tested methodology.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This Certification program is intended for people who are considering switch of profession from a functional role to a trainer. It is also suitable for functional managers seeking to obtain an introduction to the skills and in the field of training and lecturing. The focus of the program is to develop and equip participants with the skill sets and competency to excel as a professional trainer.
This program is ideal for professionals and executives seeking to pursue a rewarding career in training, HR development, career management and other related fields. Practitioners who are responsible for organizational development projects will also benefit from this program. This Certification program will provide a set of tried and tested transferable skills, including communication and organisational skills to explore new career options in specialised roles such as curriculum developers, educational advisors.
BENEFITS TO YOU
THE PROGRAM IS DESIGNED TO PROVIDE PARTICIPANTS WITH LEADING-EDGE TOOLS FOR EFFECTIVE TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT SKILLS.
- Professional status and credential as a Certified Professional Trainer
- Verification of your competency in Training and Teaching – providing greater self assurance and awareness
- Developing effective competencies that will enable you to motivate yourself and energise your participants
- Enhance market status and confidence to deliver impactful training and consultancy
- International endorsement and recognition of your expertise that draws clients to you
- Access to our network, resources and support through our Institute and corporate member base
- Competency building by staying ahead of peers by building a reputation of delivering impartial, professional trainings
- Enhance career options and employment opportunities using proven business management and marketing systems to structure your services and attract new clients
- Provide transferable skills that can be used in various subject areas
STEP-BY-STEP GUIDE TO CERTIFICATION
This is a structured program delivered in Step By Step approach over a 1 month period with a peer assessment exercise at the end of the program where all trainees will receive an assessment report. The entire certification program can be completed over 6 classes with post-workshop support and assistance on weekdays evening and Saturday.
|Jan 2015 Intake||22 Jan||23 Jan|
“There is a plethora of training programs in the market but Aventis’s ACPT provides participants with a comprehensive program covering not only training skills and tools but the knowledge to apply them effectively in any topic-linked training. Activities are stimulating and thought-provoking where one of the benefits includes acquiring realistic, hands-on learning tools that improve not only presentation skills but also increase participants’ confidence in using them for future training. The master trainer is a dynamic presenter who knows his material very well and engaged us all with an innovative approach that made learning less complex and improved the skills of the entire group in a single program.” Dr Georgina, Management Consultant
“Truly, I have gained tremendous insights in further developing my knowledge and learning experience from the inspiring and engaging lecturers who have exceeded expectations at Aventis School of Management. It was important for me to make the right choice in selection; an institution with friendly, helpful and professional support staff makes the learning more refreshing and encouraging. Besides these, sharing ideas and different viewpoints with interesting working professionals from various fields has indeed enhanced my learning journey here.” Ms Jane KF, Chief Steward SQ
ON THE JOB TRAINING, COACHING, CO-TEACHING & CO-TRAINING OPPORTUNTIES THROUGH AVENTIS LEARNING GROUP
The program is also suitable for individuals seeking to convert their academic qualification and professional experience into active income as a trainer / lecturer / coach as a registered Aventis trainer
EXCLUSIVE LEARNING EXPERIENCE
To maintain the quality of the Master Class, enrolment is capped at 15 participants per session. Registrations are processed on a first-come, first-served basis.
AWARDS & CERTIFICATIONS
Upon successful completion of the course, participants will be conferred the Aventis Certified Professional Trainer Award.
The entire certification program can be completed over 3 full day block
- The next intake for the ACPT program will be on 10-11 Jun (Fri & Sat) & 24 Jun (Fri)
- The fee for the ACPT Program is S$2,000. To register please contact Ms Ame Goh at (65) 6720 3333 or email: email@example.com
Topics covered will include:
- The Training and Development Industry
- Why be a Professional Trainer?
- Professional Trainer: Are you really suitable?
- Professional Trainer Tool Kits
- Pre-Training Planning & Design
- Use of audio & visual aids to improve sensory feels
- Engagement & Presentation Strategy
- Business Roadmap as a Professional Trainer
- Individual Coaching and Assessment