Explore New Career Opportunities as a Part Time Lecturer, Trainer or Coach
Would you like to equip yourself with the tools and techniques required for professionals to elevate your training capability? Are you considering a switch of profession from a functional role to a trainer? Are you a functional manager seeking to obtain an introduction to the skills required in the field of training and lecturing?
Exciting Career Opportunities Awaits
This Certification program provides a set of tried and tested transferable skills, including communication and organisational skills to explore new career options in specialised roles such as curriculum developers, educational advisors to you. The framework also serves as an ideal Train the Trainer program for participants to prepare, develop and enhance their teaching or training competency. Besides emphasising on key training skills set, the program also aims to equip participants with the know how to design and deliver competency based training using time tested methodology.
AVENTIS CERTIFIED PROFESSIONAL TRAINER PROGRAM (ACPT)
The focus of this professional certification program is to develop and equip participants with the skill sets and competency to excel as a professional trainer. This program is ideal for professionals and executives seeking to pursue a rewarding career in training, HR development, career management and other related fields. Practitioners who are responsible for organizational development projects will also benefit from this program.
BENEFITS TO YOU
- Professional status and credential as a Certified Professional Trainer
- Verification of your competency in Training and Teaching – providing greater self-assurance and awareness
- Developing effective competencies that will enable you to motivate yourself and energise your participants
- Enhance market status and confidence to deliver impactful training and consultancy
- International endorsement and recognition of your expertise that draws clients to you
- Access to our network, resources and support through our Institute and corporate member base
- Competency building by staying ahead of peers by building a reputation of delivering impartial, professional trainings
- Enhance career options and employment opportunities using proven business management and marketing systems to structure your services, attract new clients
- Provides transferable skills that can be used in various subject area
STEP-BY-STEP GUIDE TO PROFESSIONAL TRAINING AND PRESENTATION
This is a structured program delivered in Step By Step approach over a 1 month period with a peer assessment exercise at the end of the program where all trainees will received an assessment report. The entire certification program can be completed over 6 classes with post-workshop support and assistance on weekdays evening and Saturday.
|Jan 2015 Intake||22 Jan||23 Jan|
Topics covered will include:
- The Training and Development Industry
- Why be a Professional Trainer?
- Professional Trainer: Are you really suitable?
- Professional Trainer Tool Kits
- Pre-Training Planning & Design
- Use audio & visual aids to improve sensory feels
- Engagement & Presentation Strategy
- Business Roadmap as a Professional Trainer
- Individual Coaching and Assessment
EXCLUSIVE LEARNING EXPERIENCE
To ensure maintain the quality of the Master Class, enrolment is capped at 15 participants per session. Registrations are processed on a first-come, first-served basis.
“There is a plethora of training programmes in the market but Aventis’s ACPT provides participants with a comprehensive programme covering not only training skills and tools but the knowledge to apply them effectively in any topic-linked training. Activities are stimulating and thought-provoking where one of the benefits includes acquiring realistic, hands-on learning tools that improve not only presentation skills but also increase participants’ confidence in using them for future training. The master trainer is a dynamic presenter who knows his material very well and engaged us all with an innovative approach that made learning less complex and improved the skills of the entire group in a single programme.”
-Dr Georgina, Management Consultant
“Truly, I have gained tremendous insights in further developing my knowledge and learning experience from the inspiring and engaging lecturers who have exceeded expectations at Aventis School of Management. It was important for me to make the right choice in selection; an institution with friendly, helpful and professional support staff makes the learning more refreshing and encouraging. Besides these, sharing ideas and different viewpoints with interesting working professionals from various fields has indeed enhanced my learning journey here.”
-Ms Jane KF, Chief Steward SQ
Date: 10-11 Jun (Fri & Sat) & 24 Jun (Fri)
Time: 9am – 5pm
100 Orchard Road
Ms Ame Goh at (65) 6720 3333 or
Sign up now!
To register, you can contact Ms Ame Goh at (65) 6720 3333
Or email: firstname.lastname@example.org